Monday, August 17, 2009

Beginnings of the cupcake

So here I am - baking away and loving it, sharing all the goods with friends and family. Then one day a friend and I take a little trip to a local cupcake shop and I get a couple of their famous cupcakes. I'm taste testing them and thinking....I don't get it. They're kinda dry, although the frosting is pretty, and yet they have people lined up out the door to pay $2.50 for a cupcakes. So I think - I can totally do this!! I started making more and more cupcakes, having friends test them out, and start brainstorming how to make it work. I finally pick a name (thank you to everyone who helped and probably got tired of me asking), bought the domain, applied for my business license and got it! Next step is getting the website up and running, getting pictures of all the goods and hopefully getting some clientele.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me in this new adventure! I'm so excited to put my name and heart into something so fun - not only to eat but create!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you C-WU. You're new adventure in baking seems so natural as you always make the best food, sweets, and treats! Go Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete